Insurance Operations/Administration Supervisor
Balance Partners, LLC seeks an enthusiastic team player to join our expanding administration and operations teams. This individual will work closely with management in addition to our underwriting and service teams to provide excellent customer service and support to our clients.
This is a full time opportunity with comprehensive benefit eligibility.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Oversee efficiency of operational/administrative processes.
· Participate in strategic planning and goal setting for a variety of business and support functions.
· Work closely with administration and operation leads to provide support to technical assistants and underwriters.
· Motivate, supervise, and train employees.
· Monitor and report on department performance.
· Develop skills, knowledge and promote growth of junior staff in addition to reviewing/auditing work to resolve data quality errors.
· Participate in special projects/assignments at the direction of Manager.
· Serve as the subject matter expert for company and departmental projects or initiatives.
· Develop a full working knowledge of the current and future lines of business we underwrite/service.
· Prepare and properly record all required information needed to clear, bind, invoice, issue, and endorse accounts.
· Handle client requests for information, policies, endorsements, cancellations, loss runs and other services as required.
· Learn existing workflow and documentation protocol as well as assist in creating workflow for future lines of business.
· Provide technical and administrative assistance required to support underwriting teams.
· Perform in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
· Be able to perform with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
· Consistently demonstrate a professional, positive, team-oriented attitude while performing job duties.
· Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Previous experience as an operations supervisor or similar role (5+ years)
· 5+ years’ experience in the insurance industry in an operations role required.
· Hands-on experience implementing operational processes.
· Strong project management, administrative management, and organizational skills.
· Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
· Great communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
· Previous experience using the program IMS (Insurance Management System) preferred.
Monday to Friday
Paid time off
Work from home
Insurance Industry: 5 years (Required)
Operational Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote